Starring Roz Brown & The Sound of Motown
- Fruit Cup & Soup Du Jour
- Entrées: Roast Loin of Pork, Chicken Parmigiana over Linguini, or Flounder Francese.
- Served with Chef’s Choice Starch and Vegetables.
- Desserts: Chef’s Surprise
- Carafe of Red & White Wine at Every Table.
- Coffee, Tea, Decaf, Unsweetened Ice Tea
DAY TRIP SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY:
10:00-10:30am Arrival, Coffee & Cake
ENTER RAFFLE TO WIN A TWO-NIGHT STAY FOR TWO! Winner is announced before matinee show.
11am Morning Activity or Free Time
12pm Four Course Served Luncheon with Carafe of Red & White Wine
1:00pm Afternoon Activity or Free Time
2:00pm Showtime in our Forum Night Club (1st Floor down hallway)
After Show (approx 3:15) Departure or Stay and Play Bingo in the Forum Night Club!
In addition to the day trip schedule that is offered above, please feel free to use our facilities at the hotel, including our Game Room (bocce, shuffleboard courts, table tennis & billiards), our Indoor Pool & jacuzzi, fitness center and daily activity schedule.
PRICING: $55 per person plus tax for groups more than 20, $65 per person plus tax for individuals and parties of 19 and under.
For more information: 845-887-5014