Villa Roma Resort is committed to making all guest experiences memorable which includes all of the following accessibility features and equipment below on our resort property:
- Level entrance into the hotel property
- Automatic entrance doors
- Accessible registration desk and route
- Properly ramped routes to public areas and facilities including lobbies, cafe, cocktail lounge, ballroom, meeting rooms, shops, nightclub, indoor pool, game & sports room.
- On property shuttle transportation with handicapped lifts.
- Accessible public bathrooms with a minimum of 32″ entry doors, grab bars, and turnaround stalls.
- Accessible elevators with braille touchpads
- Service animals welcome at no charge
- On-site accessible self-parking in designated handicapped spots near the hotel entrance
- Valet service available 24/7, free of charge.
- Accessible Guestrooms: Similar in decor and style to all our guestrooms, our accessible rooms are available in traditional and one-bedroom suite categories with 2 double or 2 queen size beds.
Our accessible guest rooms have hair dryers, irons, bath amenities, 32 or 40-inch flat screen TVs, closed captioned with cable channels.
These rooms also offer additional accessible features including:
- Minimum 32″ entry and bathroom doorways
- 360-degree wheelchair turn radius in the room area
- Open showers offer a show seat and Hand Held Adjustable Shower Head with extension hose
- Toilet safety rails and seat elevation available (upon request)
- Lowered peepholes in entrance doors
- Lowered emergency evacuation notices
Our team is in the process of optimizing and implementing new technologies on our website to ensure that they meet accessibility standards outlined by the ADA and World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA).
If you have questions, concerns, or have discovered an accessibility issue on our website, please contact us by emailing us at [email protected]. We will do everything we can to resolve the issue.
Please call the hotel services manager at 845 887 4881, if you have any questions.