Our Promise, Our Pledge
To Our Villa Roma Family – Timeshare Owners, Guests, Staff & Community
Current Covid Protocols at Villa Roma Resort
In the interest of the safety of our guests, our staff and our community, the following are the current
Screening, Mask and Sanitation protocols being performed at VILLA ROMA:
- All staff are required to wear masks while indoors at Villa Roma.
- All staff must complete health screening questionnaires as well as temperature checks DAILY.
Anyone with a temperature over 100.1 or answering yes to any of the Covid screening questions are sent home.
All hotel and timeshare guests when checking in at their respective desks must also complete a Covid Screening questionnaire and have their temperature taken. Anyone with a temperature 100.1 or answering yes to any of the Covid screening questions are not permitted to check in.
- All guests who are NOT VACCINATED are REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK while on Villa Roma property.
- DAILY HOUSEKEEPING FOR GUEST ROOMS AND TIMESHARE UNITS WILL BE ON A REQUEST ONLY BASIS. Towel and guest supply items will be exchanged and garbage removed daily.
- All cleaning products used at Villa Roma are approved for usage against Covid 19 by the CDC.
- Common touch points indoors at the hotel will be sanitized frequently.
- Hand Sanitizing stations continue to be installed throughout the hotel property
- All public areas are fogged daily with CDC approved sanitizing solution.
- Spray or wipe sanitizing of guest used equipment such as Bounce Houses, Arcade Games, Playground Equipment, Pool Lounges, Gym Equipment etc.
First and foremost, we hope and pray that you are all staying healthy in these crazy times. Please remember that we are all in this together
We will always be guided by practices and thoughts that place the well-being of our resort family to the forefront of our actions. We want you to know that when you return to Villa Roma, you can be confident and trust in the steps we have taken to address the new uncertainties that we are confronted with today.
Of course, we cannot do this alone. We will need your help and support through this as well. We all realize that being at Villa Roma is all about friends and family coming together. We also ask for you to take personal responsibility for both your safety and the safety of friends, family and staff that you will be interacting with. We will strive to preserve the trademark fun and camaraderie of the Villa Roma experience.
In preparation of reopening, the following measures are being taken or considered to insure the health and safety of all.
HOUSEKEEPING: Villa Roma has always practiced the best housekeeping procedures in our guest rooms and public areas. Under the new normal, Villa Roma has taken extra precautions for our guests’ safety.
- The use of EPA approved cleaning and disinfectant products throughout the resort, with special emphasis on high touch-point locations.
- Abundant hand sanitizer stations in all Dining and Public areas
- Increased Public Area Staffing
GUEST EXPERIENCES: Have fun, but stay safe! Assume personal responsibility.
OUR STAFF: The members of the Villa Roma Team are our most precious resource and we will do all we can to ensure their safety and in turn, yours.
- All staff will be required to wear masks until further notice where appropriate. These will be provided to our staff members by the Resort.
- Daily cleaning, sanitation and hygienic instruction will be provided to all team members.
LASTLY: if you or a member of your family are exhibiting virus symptoms prior to your arrival, PLEASE, STAY HOME and reschedule your visit to Villa Roma. There will be no cancellation penalties incurred.
When you return, remember, we will be here for you to provide a vacation experience that you can trust is safe